5 Things Every Florist’s Apron Needs
Not Every Florist’s Apron is Created Equal
There are a lot of poor quality florist’s aprons out there in the market, and when arranging flowers in a shop or in the field, the flower trade can be demanding: dirt, water, coffee ;). A high quality apron can be a decent investment, and you want it to last, protect your clothing and most of all make your duties easy by having what you need easily accessible. Here are our requirements that every florist or flow arranger should use when shopping for that shop apron that will provide years of use, and look stylish:
- A good florists apron material is waxed canvas. It has to be of significant weight material (they call it heavy), and treated so it shuns water.
- Linen aprons are fun and fashionable, but soak up water and rip over time (no pocket strength).
- There should be ample apron pocket space, and they need to be arranged well: a place for snips, scissors, tools and your phone!
- Main pockets should be double stitched for strength and durability in the florist’s apron.
- There should be a towel holder on the apron for a quick drying of hands or rapid cleanup.
- Smock Straps should cross in the back to distribute the load and be comfortable.
- It should be easily adjustable.
A good apron will cost you between $50 and $80, and you get what you pay for! We offer an affordable, high quality florist’s apron that will last years and the best part is, its what we wear on the farm and while arranging!
Tags: apron for floral design, apron for florist, apron for flower shop, apron with pockets, best apron for florists, cute apron, florists apron, florists smock, flower arranging apron, flower shop apron, garden smock
Trackback from your site.