All Hori Hori Are Not The Same
A Quick Tutorial for the Hori Hori Garden Tool
Ok, we may be going a little master of the obvious here, but there are soooo many uses for the Hori Hori Japanese Garden Knife, I wanted to make sure you get the most out of the investment, and choose wisely. There are a lot of cheap tools out there that can break , rust and crack. To get all you can out of this historical Japanese gardening tool, you will need to insure you purchase one with the following features:
- Knife Edge – a sharpened edge for cutting and pruning.
- Serrated Edge – all Hori Hori’s should have a serrated edge for sawing through branches and roots.
- Concave Blade – to provide digging/scooping ability, the blade should be wide and concave.
- Measurement Marks – for planting depth reference when planting with your Hori
- Hole in Handle – This whole comes in hand when marking planting lines with string.
- Stainless Steel Blade – Nothing is worse than a rusting tool
This is a quick list
Tags: hori hori garden tool, hori hori trowel, quality hori hori, weeding tool
You must be logged in to post a comment.